Paying your staff correctly and on time is essential to keep your team and the taxman happy. There are many problems that can arise from maintaining in-house payroll software, including the need for you or your team to always be up-to-date with ongoing changes to payroll legislation.
If you are running a business, finding the time and resources in-house to handle increasingly complex payroll issues can be a real challenge. Our payroll bureau provides an efficient, cost-effective service, tailored to the needs and size of your business, on an ongoing basis or as needed and keeping you compliant with HM Revenue & Customs.
We provide a comprehensive bureau service which will process your payslips, PAYE payments and year-end submissions, deal with staff payments using Bacs and everything in-between. Our fast, accurate and confidential service offers:
- direct Bacs payroll payments
- payroll set-up and payroll-related data input
- addition and deduction calculations
- handling Statutory Sick Pay (SSP) Statutory Maternity Pay (SMP) Statutory Paternity Pay (SPP) calculations
- payroll legislation compliance and archiving of information for statutory periods
- PAYE e-filing
- security sealed individual payslips
- PAYE/NI remittance advice
- preparing P35s and P45s
- processing and submitting subcontractors’ monthly returns.