At RDP Newmans we are committed to providing our clients with high quality services. We strive to meet the highest standards and continually treat our clients with care and professionalism in order to deliver on our promise.
This charter sets out what you can expect from our team.
- Our highly dedicated team will aim to respond to all calls and emails within 24 hours and provide a clear and coherent reply.
- All draft accounts will be completed within 45 days of receiving your complete year-end information.
- You have the right to query any of our fees within 30 days of receiving our invoice and we will always provide you with a detailed analysis, should you require it.
- You will receive a friendly, courteous service and will be treated with the utmost respect at all times.
- We will ensure all the information you provide remains strictly confidential, as we understand the importance of keeping your trust.
- Client care with personal service comes first, we recognise that you are unique and so are your requirements from us. We aim to deliver a service that meets these requirements in an efficient and cost-effective manner.
- We will ensure you have at least one partner available to assist you supported by a client team with the expertise and experience appropriate to your needs.
- We will help you minimise your liabilities, make the most of reliefs and allowances and avoid the penalty pitfalls of missed deadlines.
- If as a result of our actions, you become liable to a fine or penalty, we will compensate you accordingly.
- Your feedback is important to the development of our firm and its policies. We value your comments and suggestions and look forward to hearing from you.
How you can help us
We can only give our clients the best possible service if the information you give us is accurate and complete. Here are some suggestions for how you can help us to help you:
- Please tell us at the outset what your needs and expectations are, so we can agree what is achievable.
- Please let us know if those expectations or needs change at any time.
- Please tell us if you have any specific time limits or targets, which may not be obvious to us.
- Please meet all deadlines set by us as a firm or forewarn us if you are likely to be unable to meet a commitment.
- Please bring all relevant papers with you when you come to see us – if you are not sure what you should bring, please contact us and we will help you. Alternatively, bring what you think may help us.
- Please tell us if you have not understood something we have told you either in writing or during a meeting or telephone conversation we have had.
- Please tell us if your contact details, or your personal circumstances change, in such a way that will affect your dealings with us.
If you have any questions, or would like further information, please contact us.