An acquisition or sale can be a complex and time-consuming process and expert advice is therefore essential.
At RDP Newmans, our experienced team will work with you to manage your business acquisition or sale, with a focus on maximising the viability and benefits of the transaction and minimising any potential risks.
If you are considering selling your business, we can advise on how to groom the business for sale to increase its value and on how much your enterprise could be worth. We can also provide business valuations for other purposes, for example for HM Revenue & Customs, for an internal reorganisation or as part of succession planning.
Similarly, if you are considering an acquisition, we can assist you in identifying potential targets, evaluating their viability, carrying out an in-depth review of the target and then helping you in negotiating the final price.
Whether you are involved in a business sale or acquisition, our team of experts can provide specialist support at every stage, from advising on the timing of the transaction to liaising with legal teams and maximising tax efficiency.
Our services include:
- assisting in finding suitable potential acquisitions or purchases
- screening targets for suitability
- due diligence investigations and reports
- assessing business values
- negotiating with purchasers or vendors
- advising on heads of terms and purchase agreements
- evaluating financial requirements and raising finance.
Need to ask about acquisitions, sales and valuations?