Planning what happens to the practical, legal and financial aspects of your life in advance of your passing is essential and can provide a much needed sense of relief to you and your family.
At RDP Newmans we have been licensed by the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales to assist clients with Probate matters.
This allows us to extend our exceptional level of service to you when dealing with your estate, so that you know your affairs will be dealt with effectively in the future.
As part of our recognition as a provider of trusts and probate we can offer the following services:
- Advice on estate planning and gifts
- Inheritance Tax planning
- Advice on the creation, management and termination of trusts
- Using trusts for family tax planning
- Advice on the content of wills
- Preparing Inheritance Tax forms following a death
- Obtaining a Grant of Probate
- Administering a deceased’s estate either as executors or on behalf of family executors.
We understand that planning ahead can sometimes be a delicate subject, but it makes sense to do so sooner rather than later to ensure that your wishes and those of your family are met following your death.
If you would to know more about RDP Newmans probates services, please contact us.