When you need funding for a business project, it makes sense to seek practical, professional advice to help you make informed decisions about the most effective and affordable way forward.
We will help to draw up a detailed and persuasive business plan for potential lenders, then advise and assist you in sourcing the best finance options.
We have contacts with a range of commercial lenders, including banks and other financial institutions, but we can also introduce you to alternative sources of funding, such as government grants, business angels and venture capital specialists.
Our expertise and contacts will help you open doors that may otherwise have remained closed for you and we can also assist in negotiating on your behalf to secure the most appropriate package and terms. Our services include:
- conducting a feasibility study of your projects
- deciding on the most suitable sources of finance, including personal capital, bank overdraft, long-term commercial loans and mortgages, national and regional agencies, venture capital, or equity
- preparing the necessary documentation, including a business plan, forecasts and prospectuses
- presenting your proposals to your chosen finance source
- arranging disposals, mergers/acquisitions or management buyouts/ins.
Need to ask about raising finance?