If you are buying, selling, letting, occupying or developing property the property tax team at RDP Newmans could help you make the best of the tax reliefs available to you.
Property tax is a complex and constantly changing area of tax. It doesn’t help that the law is often obscure on tax issues either. With property ownership widespread in the UK, tax issues can have a significant impact for many individuals as well as something that impacts the many businesses related to the property industry.
Understanding Property Tax in the UK 2017
This means that effective tax planning is a serious challenge for anybody investing in property or companies developing or managing properties. We’ve recognised the complexities of this area and can help and guide you with property tax issues.
If property is your business or an investment or your property business requires expansion, consolidation or re-organisation, we can advise on:
- Capital allowances, for instance, during refurbishment and development
- Property ownership structure advice
- Revenue tax relief and tax efficient funding
- Land remediation tax relief
- Stamp duty tax relief
- Property inheritance tax planning advice and capital gains
- Maximising recoverable VAT
- Property tax related negotiations with HMRC
- Non domicile property tax issues
Chat to us today or come along to our office for an initial discussion about your property plans.